- The runs will usually be along the NB trail behind the Farm & Craft Market. The sessions leading up to the race may be similar to the race route. Further information about this will be given to the group at a later date.
- Be sure to join the Facebook page Couch to 5K-Woodstock. This will be an important method of contact and information, and any questions you have can be asked here.
- Due to weather, sessions may be cancelled or moved into the arena.
- Registration fee is $90 which includes the following:
- A 10-week program, 3 sessions per week, led by 2 motivational coaches.
- 2-3 clinics (training related topics).
- Access to a closed Facebook group to stay connected with other participants.
- Registration into the Tim Hortons Joe McGuire Road Race ($30 value).
- An opportunity to make a lifestyle change…Priceless!
Training will begin May 21st.
Krista Webb-Scheers will be coaching the program again, as well as Terri Jordan.