A 5 lane pool with a water slide that drops you into the 25 metre pool. Swing off the Tarzan rope or make splash off the low dive or high dive. The Pool area is completely wheelchair accessible.
Shoe cubbies & coat rack is located off the reception area. There is a men’s, women’s & family changing rooms equipped with lockers, showers & washrooms.
All diving boards, rope, and slide will be open for general recreational swimming.
All five lanes are open for lane swimming.
During this time the pool is reserved for parents and their tots to come enjoy the pool. Toys are available for tots to play with.
Inclusive Swim is a swim opportunity to come in and splash around in the pool while socializing with others. A Parent/ Guardian or Support Worker is required to be in the water with the participant if the participant requires a floatation device, is unable to swim alone or is 5 years of age or under.
We turn out the lights and light up the pool with glow buoys. Great family event. Everyone will be given a glow bracelet.
Swim lessons are offered in the Winter, Spring and Fall for a 10 week sessions. Registration & Payment is done two weeks prior to each session in person at AYR Motor Centre Reception Desk. Registration is a first come/ first served basis. It is only possible to be registered for one session at a time. If your child is currently registered in the program they cannot register again until after their last class. Please review the Swim Lessons Registration Policy.
Come and explore buoyancy, learn a stroke or just learn to float. Adult swim time is a time where swimmers can come together and learn new skills or perfect an old skill. There are instructors both inside and outside of the pool to provide additional assistance.
Come join our certified trainers for a time of fun and socialization all while exercising in the water. This group is a group of seniors that like to have a little fun while exercising in a low impact environment.
- 2020 Aquatic Facility Price Guide
- 2020 Pool Rental Application Form
- 2020 Summer Schedule Aquatic Facility
- Aquatic Facility Rules
- Aquatic Facility-Floor Plan
- COVID - Guidelines (Table) For Visiting Our Aquatic Facility-November 2020
- COVID-19 Operational Plan - Aquatics - Private Rentals
- COVID-19-Rental Agreement-Pool
- Guidelines For Visiting AMC Aquatic Facility
- Lifesaving Society-Leadership & Lifesaving
- Swim For Life-Private Lessons Application
- Swim For Life-Registration Form
- Swim for Life-Registration Policy
- Swim For Life-School Lessons Application Form