Welcome to The Liddle Skiddle Club. We are a Designated Early Learning and Childcare Centre that offers full time spaces to children aged 2-5 years old. We are licensed for 15 children and are operated by the Town of Woodstock. We are conveniently located in Connell Park.
Our mission is to provide a safe, caring environment that enables children to grow physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially while participating in play-based educational activities. We recognize individuality and encourage children to learn and discover a variety of materials and opportunities at their own pace.
The Liddle Skiddle Club believes that quality child care programs foster the development of all children, including those with diverse backgrounds and special needs. Children with diverse backgrounds and/or special needs and their families are welcomed and encouraged to enroll in our program.
Our program follows the New Brunswick Curriculum Framework for Early Learning and Childcare. Parents may access the curriculum framework and supporting documents on line at http://www.gnb.ca/0000/ECHDPE/ELCC-Curriculum.asp
We strive to include daily opportunities to explore
•Books, Literacy and emerging reading skills
•Emerging writing opportunities
•Fine and Gross motor activities
•Emerging math skills
•Art and Crafts
•Outside exploration in ALL weather
Our program also offers:
•Partnership with the AYR Motor Centre to provide swimming lessons for children aged 3+
•Weekly access to Itty Bitty Movers
•Tons of outside play with convenient access to Connell Park
•Year Round Care
•ECE trained staff
The Liddle Skiddle Club is open Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm. Closed Statutory Holidays
The Liddle Skiddle Club
116 Connell Park Road Woodstock, NB E7M 1M5
Liddle Skiddle Club is a Designated New Brunswick Early Learning Centre!
This is a provincial initiative in the childcare sector and it will ensure that families will benefit from affordable, accessible, inclusive and high quality early learning and childcare services. Parents and guardians that have children attending a designated centre may benefit from the Designated Centre Parent Subsidy.
This will assist families with financial support to help pay the costs of early learning childcare.
The Parent Subsidy Results in two outcomes:
1) No family in New Brunswick will pay more than 20% of their gross annual family income to cover childcare costs while their child is attending an early learning centre. This increases support for families with multiple children under five years of age.
2) Free daycare for preschool aged children for families with a gross annual income under $37,000 attending a New Brunswick early learning centre, regardless of location and fee charged by the operator.
For more information, visit www.gnb.ca/earlyNB and you can access the Parent Portal and check the Parent Subsidy Estimator to see if you may be eligible.
Full-time Liddle Skiddle Participants have priority in transitioning to the
After School Skiddle Club Program after being enrolled for one full year. *If space is available*
- 20-5274 Exclusion Reference Guide
- Administration of Acetaminophen 2018
- Administration of Medication Consent On-going Treatment 2018
- AMC-EFT Payment-Childcare
- Child Profile 2018
- Consent Form 2018
- Denial of Access 2018
- Liddle Skiddle Parent Handbook-July 2022
- Liddle Skiddle-Daycare Application(waitlist)-July 2022
- LS-Frequently Asked Questions
- Managing Illness Parent's Guardian's Role 2018
- Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) Form-TOW
- Vacation Form
- Withdrawal notice