Recreation & Community Services - Job Posting
Full-Time Maintenance Position
Town of Woodstock
AYR MOTOR CENTRE
Position Title: Level 2 Maintenance Cleaner (Full Time Unionized Position - CUPE 719)
Reporting Manager: Kelly Foster Hallett, Director
Rate of Pay: $20.79
The primary role:
• Perform custodial services required to maintain of AMC facilities
• Pool, Arena, Fitness center, Meeting areas
• Ice installation and maintenance
• Zamboni, mower and tractor operation
• Maintenance of outdoor amenities such as, soccer, baseball fields, picnic shelters, tennis courts, beach volleyball courts etc.
• Turf / Landscape maintenance
This position should be of interest to both women and men who have a strong desire to serve their community, possess a strong work ethic, leadership, organizational and communication skills, able to provide a high level of customer service and work flexible hours.
• Class 5 Drivers License
• Previous equipment operation (tractor, mower etc.)
• Maritime Operators Level 1 & 2 Certification would be an asset.
• Clean driver abstract
• Clean criminal record check & Vulnerable sector check
*Carpentry skills an asset
HOURS OF WORK:
Due to the nature of the position, a flexible work schedule will be required that will involve evenings, weekends and holidays. The conditions set out in the Collective Agreement speak to this clause, shall apply.
Posting Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Please submit written applications to the undersigned by: Wednesday, July 28, 2021.
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the eligibility criteria under Town of Woodstock Guidelines, please submit a completed Job Application or resume to: email@example.com or drop off at the Town Hall Attention Fallon Lappage, Director of Human Resource & Payroll Services.