Rotaract Club of Woodstock Free Little Libraries are all fully stocked and ready to share accessible literacy with community members of all ages!
Take a book, share a book at one of the 4 locations: Connell Park, Farm Market Waterfront, Broadway Green Space, and Eastwood Drive Park.
Thank you to all of the community partners who made this happen:
- WHS Essential Skills Class- for building the libraries from design to completion.
- Clarkview Landscaping- for helping install the posts on location.
- L.P. Fisher Public Library- for donating books to fill the libraries.
- Town of Woodstock- locations on town property.
- Rotary Club of Woodstock- for funding the libraries with a $1000 donation from their Literacy Fund.
Little Library are at the following locations:
- Eastwood Playground
- Connell Park Playground
- Woodstock Farmer's Market
- Broadway Street Greenway